External Engagement and Project Manager
Areas of work
Contact me for:
- Support with Public Engagement with Research
- Support with communications, including research impact stories and publicity
- Support with editing the website
- EDI Committee items and issues
- Process Improvement using FOCUS tools and methodologies
I have worked at the Department of Statistics and Mathematical Institute since 2013. Until 2022 I was the Outreach and Events Coordinator, organising and delivering outreach to prospective undergraduate students with a focus on widening participation.
I am a FOCUS Associate Practitioner and trained to deliver continuous improvement.
MSc in Medical Statistics (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine) 2012
MMORSE Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics (University of Warwick) 2011