Access to the library
If you are not a member of the Department of Statistics you will have to request access.
Members of the Department
- Staff: automatically given access to the library.
- Graduate Research students: automatically given access to the library.
- MSc in Statistical Science students: automatically given access to the library.
- OMMS students : can be given access if they are doing a statistics project.
- MMath Mathematics and Statistics students: fourth-years are given access, other years are not permitted to use the library.
- Visitors to the Department: access granted if requested.
Member of the wider University
All new readers from outside the Department must register with the librarian, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Staff and graduate research students: admitted on request, please make an appointment by email to register.
- Master’s students: admitted on request with a letter of recommendation from a supervisor, please make an appointment by e-mail to register.
- Undergraduate students: not permitted to use the library. MMath Mathematics students may gain admittance if they are doing a Statistics-based project.
- Visitors: may be given access to books under special circumstances.
A current University card is required to access the library.
Below are the loan periods and limits for patrons. All loans can be renewed online via SOLO.
SOLO – Search Oxford Libraries Online
Oxford University Research Archive (ORA)
Mathematical Institute eprints archive
ArXiv.org – eprint archive (Cornell University Library)