Welcome!The 12th International Conference on Bayesian Nonparametrics will be held in Oxford, United Kingdom, on June 24-28, 2019.
The Bayesian nonparametrics (BNP) conference is a bi-annual international meeting bringing together leading experts and talented young researchers working on applications and theory of nonparametric Bayesian statistics. It is an official section meeting of the Bayesian nonparametrics section of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA) and is co-sponsored by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics (IMS). Attendees are expected to share our commitment to safeISBA, and to adhere to the ISBA code of conduct.
- 14/06: Full conference programme available
- 24/01: Registration is open
- 08/10: List of invited sessions
- 01/10: Call for travel support (call closes on 15th December 2018)
- 01/10: Call for contributed talk (call closes on 15th December 2018)
- 27/08: List of keynote speakers
- Conference webpage created on October 10, 2017