- Associate Professorship in Statistics in association with University College
- Associate Professorship in Statistics in association with Corpus Christi
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Statistical Methods Combining Genomics and Social Science
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Statistical and Population Genetics
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant in Statistical Genetics Software Development
Applying for vacancies
A family-friendly environment
The Department of Statistics recognises the demands of work/life balance and actively supports a family friendly working environment.
- Family leave including maternity, paternity, parental and adoption leave schemes.
- Childcare Services maintain a comprehensive range of high quality childcare at affordable prices. The department also participates in the University sponsored places scheme which enables colleges and departments to nominate staff or students for a priority place on the nursery waiting list. If you would like to find out more about this scheme and current scheme availability please contact the Personnel Administrator at email@example.com.
Working for the University of Oxford
Contacting the Personnel Team
You can contact the personnel team with enquiries by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oxford University is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The policy and practice of the University of Oxford require that all staff are offered equal opportunities within employment. Entry into employment with the University and progression within employment will be determined only by personal merit and the application of criteria which are related to the duties of each particular post and the relevant salary structure. In all cases, ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration. Subject to statutory provisions, no applicant or member of staff will be treated less favourably than another because of his or her age, sex, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, racial group or disability.
The University is committed to equality and valuing diversity. Applications are particularly welcome from women and black and minority ethnic candidates, who are under-represented in academic posts in Oxford.