Monday 13th September 2021, 3.00 pm – 4.15 pm: Join us for our next online Alumni Event with short talks from the following members of the Department:
- Professor Garrett Morris: Discovery of SARS-CoV-2 Mpro Peptide Inhibitors from Modelling Substrate and Ligand Binding
- Dr Lyuba Bozhilova: Publication bias in protein-protein interaction networks
- Cian Naik: A recursive construction for Hilbert coresets
Friday 16th April 2021: Department Alumni Networking Event as part of Meeting Minds Global. Short talks from members of the Department about their research during the pandemic.
- Professor Robin Evans, Predicting Demand for Food Bank use in Oxford During Lockdown
- Dr Matthew Raybould, How a database of coronavirus-binding antibodies (‘CoV-AbDab’) can help us control SARS-CoV-2
- Emmanuelle Dankwa, Understanding disease transmission: the African swine fever modelling challenge