Associate Professor of Probability
Tutorial Fellow at St Hugh's College
Before arriving in Oxford in September 2005, I worked in Paris (for the CNRS, based in University Paris 7) and at the University of Cambridge.
My research is in probability theory, with strong links to statistical physics and theoretical computer science. Research interests include:
- Interacting particle systems;
- Models of random growth and percolation;
- Algorithms on trees (for example models of broadcasting and reconstruction);
- Models of coagulation and fragmentation;
- Performance analysis of queueing and communication networks.
Full list of publications