Until April 2020 I was a data science intern at Google.
- J. Martin and R. Stasiński. Minimax functions on Galton-Watson trees, Combinatorics, Probability & Computing, 2019 DOI, arXiv.
- R. Stasiński, J. Berestycki and B. Mallein. Derivative martingale of the branching Brownian motion in dimension d ≥1, arXiv.
- 2017-2019: non-stipendary lecturer in probability and statistics (Lincoln College, University of Oxford)..
- Hilary 2017: college tutor in Part A Topology (Magdalen College, University of Oxford).
- Michaelmas 2016, 2017, 2018: teaching assistant & tutor in Foundations of Statistical Inference (Department of Statistics, University of Oxford).
- 2012-2016: teaching assistant in Mathematical Analysis (Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics, and Mechanics, University of Warsaw).
- I enjoy reading non-fiction books over a cup of nice tea, running in the (quite muddy) Oxfordshire countryside and travelling.
- I speak Polish, English, French and Spanish.