Professor Sir David Cox
- Statistical theory
- Statistical methods
- Statistical applications
- Principles of statistical inference. Cambridge University Press (2006).
- Selected papers of Sir David Cox. Two volumes with commentaries by the author (edited by A.M. Herzberg and D.J. Hand). Cambridge University Press (2005)
- On square ordinal contingency tables: a comparison of social class and income mobility for the same individuals. J.R. Statist. Soc. A 172 (2009), 483-493 ( with M.Jackson and S.Liu).
- Triangular systems for symmetric binary variables. Electronic J. of Statistics, 3, 932-955. Cox, D.R., Wermuth, N. and Marchetti, G.M. (2009)
- Principles of applied statistics. 2011. With C.A. Donnelly. Cambridge University Press