Welcome!The 12th International Conference on Bayesian Nonparametrics will be held in Oxford, United Kingdom, on June 24-28, 2019.
The Bayesian nonparametrics (BNP) conference is a bi-annual international meeting bringing together leading experts and talented young researchers working on applications and theory of nonparametric Bayesian statistics. It is an official section meeting of the Bayesian nonparametrics section of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA). Attendees are expected to share our commitment to safeISBA, and to adhere to the ISBA code of conduct.
RegistrationRegistration will open early 2019.
Abstract submissionInformation and deadlines will be posted soon.
Conference venueThe conference will take place at the Mathematical Institute (Andrew Wiles building), Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Woodstock Road, Oxford.
Getting to OxfordPlane
- London Heathrow; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Gatwick; the Oxford Bus Company Airline service coach goes directly from here to Oxford.
- London Stansted; there are infrequent direct coaches or more frequent links via a coach to Heathrow or London.
- Luton; you may need to take a coach to Heathrow or London to join one of the other services.
- Birmingham International Airport; there are frequent trains from here to Oxford (see Rail Timetable Information).
- See Rail Timetable Information for details of trains to Oxford and to purchase train tickets.
- From London, take the Oxford Bus Company X90 service or the Oxford Tube coach to Oxford.
- See the National Express website for details of coaches from other major cities.
- Tickets can usually be purchases on the linked travel company websites.