Accessing services from within the Department
These services are for users of single boot PCs located within Statistics who need to use the operating system not running on their desktop.
- Exceed Servers: Access to a Linux desktop session for Windows users.
- PuTTY and X applications: Running Linux applications on a Windows desktop.
- Using Exceed through an encrypted SSH to any system.
- Terminal Servers: Access to a Windows session for Linux users.
- Remote Desktop Services: Access to a Windows session for Linux users.